abang aku la bitau mase last week sebok-sebok dok carik barang budak kecik ni. dia tanya dah beli ke feeding bottle pe seme. aku cakap yang tu awal-awal lagi aku dah beli sebab tengah agak murah dulu. sekali dia tanya check ade BPA free tak? aku tanya dia, BPA free tu menatang ape pulak? terus dia cakap, 'ko ni, duduk-duduk kat office tu cube buat research sket pasal mende-mende ni. ni asek ngadap facebook je' haihh terkena aku dah. so hari ni aku pun buat la sket research pasal bende ni (sket je- sebab tak paham haha) ni nak share sket la pasal BPA free ni (copy-paste je pon :P)
*source from: http://www.ehow.com/
- Step 1 Look for a recycle number on the bottom of the bottles. Many polycarbonate products are not recyclable, so if there is a recycle number on the bottom, you may have run across a "safe" plastic. A recycle number has a triangle made of three arrows around it and is usually molded into the plastic.
- Step 2 Note the recycle number. Certain recycle numbers are said to be safer than others. Steer clear of numbers 3, 6 and 7. Numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 are said to be safer. Categorizing plastics by recycle number is under some debate, so use your best judgement as to which plastics to buy.
- Step 3 Visit sites like BornFree where they specialize in BPA free plastic bottles. They are made from a new plastic called polyamide that does not have any known health risks. These BPA free bottles are more expensive than some others, but peace of mind is well worth any price.
- Step 4 Try glass bottles. Even though plastic is ingrained into parents' minds as what baby bottles are made of, glass bottles do still exist. Evenflo and BornFree currently have glass bottles on the market, and Dr. Brown is working on new bottles as well.
- Step 5 Check out zrecs.blogspot which gives several articles and ratings about which companies care about what plastic they are putting in your children's bottles. They have a comprehensive bottle rating system and have tested several sippy cups as well.
maka, balik ni terpaksalah aku check feeding bottle yang aku dah beli hari tu. dah la beli sampai 3 botol sekali. harap-harap ade la tulis BPA free. kalau idak, memang kena beli yang lain la gamak nye. kalau takde, memang aku amek terus Dr.Brown tu. malas dah nak pikir jimat cermat ni huhu