Friday, January 2, 2009

Rocky Balboa 2006

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life.

Rocky Balboa (2006)

Hmm the quote from Rocky Balboa's last film is very inspiring for me. Today, I watched again the movie on Astro Channel 413. I cant remember how many times I already watch this movie. Everytime I watch it, I cant wait for the part where Rocky's son confront him to not to boxed again since he makes his son feel ashamed and will decreased his reputation. I loved that part because I wanted to write what has been said by Rocky to his son. But everytime I watch that part, I forgot to write it. And today i try to find on internet and wallaaa i found it. I loved the part where Rocky said "But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life". Really give an impact in my heart. Same goes to this quote "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!". Let go and figure it out.

*my assignment is still pending. the deadline semakin dekat. arghhhh

No comments: